Saturday 16 June 2007

Treasure hunt for residential summer camps

Hello Nikki

Thanks for the email. Very happy with all the ideas & info, very clear.

Will be running 2 residential summer camps in August 2006.

6-11 year olds- 40+ kids

12 - 14 year olds 60+ kids

We are a registered charity here in Ireland, an interdenominational team of Christians working with kids from north & South ( Catholic, Protestant and also ethnic minorities).

We have being doing this since 1986 and this will be my 20th Year!!!!! Where does the time go?

I no longer run the games workshops (as the team have younger & more energetic members than me), But I still organize the EVENTS programme which involve the entire camp all at the same time, i.e. Fancy Dress, Treasure Hunts, Live Drama on stage, Quizzes.

So I'm looking forward to adapting the Treasure hunt ideas you have sent, and I will send you some photos of how we get on.

Many Thanks,

Kindest regards,

Paul Boyle, Republic of Ireland

More details on a great Church Treasure Hunt here

No comments: