Thursday 19 July 2007

Halloween treasure hunt in Montana

Hi Nikki,

Yes, thank you, I have received my treasure hunt party planner. I am printing everything out as we speak and I have been just glancing at the material but I am getting really excited for my party! This looks like it's going to be a blast and I can't wait! As you might have guessed my party will be for Halloween and this particular one is going to be for my kids.

Every year we usually do an adults party and a kids party for Halloween. My girls are aged 11, 8, and 6 so there is a little bit of an age gap there so it's hard to come up with things to keep them all busy. This year the party will probably be on October 27th and will consist of girls and boys ranging from 6-13 years of age. I live in Montana so you can't always count on the weather being nice enough to have a party outside. My house is pretty good sized though, so this should work out great and I will definitely let you know how everything turns out. Thanks for everything!

Erika Smollack, Montana USA

More details on a great Halloween Treasure Hunt here

No comments: