Tuesday 21 April 2009

Great treasure hunt invitation ideas

My party is scheduled for Saturday, December 3rd. The party will be held at our cabin at White Rock outside of Fayetteville, Arkansas. We have a large outside area around the cabin where I plan to conduct the party...weather willing:-) The party is for my son's 9th birthday and there will be 8 8-9 year olds attending. I am tying the Treasure Hunt into the Survivor's theme of the party...I haven't completely figured it all out yet but am working diligently to make it a huge success. I have decided that the party invitations will be hand delivered to each child...the invitation will be on vellum paper stained and burned, rolled up and enclosed with sand in a corked bottle! I think it will be really cute!

Carolyn Trumbo, Arkansas USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: