Tuesday 15 September 2009

13th birthday treasure hunt in East Texas

The treasure hunt party is for my daughters' 13th birthday. It will be the night of October 8th. We are in the East Texas area, Chester to be exact. I plan on starting the party around 5:30 pm; I am hoping for cool weather; with E. Texas you never know. The party will be around our pool, and we have about 15 acres of lawn to use. Because it is her 13th, we are planning to bar-b-q, and of course the kids will swim (weather permitting). I am unsure of guest totals, the minimum will be about 30 kids, and 20 parents.

I would love to include some of the parents on the teams. Safely I figure there will be 42 players, and had considered making 7 teams.

Krista Jernigan, Texas USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: