Monday 12 October 2009

Family treasure hunt for Easter eggs

My Adult Easter Egg Treasure Hunt was a HUGE success, thanks in large part to the great clues you wrote! We were a small group of 8 this year with no children, only 1 baby, so I decided to hold a special event for the adults.

What fun! I started with 2 sets of 16 eggs - each one numbered 1-16. One set was hidden; the other was used to hide your clues and placed in a basket. Each person chose an egg and had to find the egg with the matching number using the clue inside. They could then take another egg and try again.

After all 16 eggs were found came the big surprise! Each numbered egg corresponded with a prize. I had some fun gifts and everyone had a ball. I will definitely do it again next year. It's all my family's been talking about.

Thanks again for a fun idea.

Debbie Padovano, Massachusetts, USA

More details on a great Easter Treasure Hunt here

No comments: