Monday 13 August 2012

Surprise 16th treasure hunt party starts with a kidnap!

I am planning a surprise 16th birthday party with a pirate theme for my daughter. The pirate treasure hunt will take place in a park in Yucaipa, CA. The party is for girls around my daughter's age. I have planned a treasure hunt around the park, enlisted some helpers and plan to 'bury' the treasure in a painted styrofoam chest filled with gifts from the .99 cent store under some bushes. We will begin by kidnapping my daughter from a local ice cream shop and proceed to the park for the treasure hunt. I think it will be great fun and I hope the girls will dress up in pirate garb. If not, I have some props for them. I'll let you know how it went after Friday.

RobAnne Burns, California USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: