Thursday 9 February 2017

Treasure hunt game makes a unique party.

We had the party last night. Around 20 something seventh graders with a few other ages thrown in. They had a blast. We used our yard and a neighbor's yard for the play area (not too big, but some room to run) and buried the treasure on the edge of the property. The planning was relatively easy with your planner. The kids hadn't done anything similar at any other party they've been to - which is exactly what my daughter wanted. The checklist was a blessing - it helped me make sure I had everything ready... I think the party was a great success.

The game started at 5:45 and they were completely finished by 6:30 - which was much faster than I had anticipated. But it worked out fine.

The treasure hunt was a great idea and your planner certainly helped make it possible. I never would have found the time to coordinate all the timetables, challenges, clues and instructions without it. It was worth my investment.

Sheri Williams, Montana, USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: