Sunday 9 December 2007

Hi Nikki,

When I had my Halloween party all the moms were asking how I put it all together so well considering I work 55 hours a week. I told them that I was searching through the internet and found the neatest little website. I told them I would put the web address in the thank you cards. And if I have ever met a bunch of women who try to out do each others parties it is these women...LOL.. I know they will all love your site and the ease that it provides when planning a party. I loved it and I know they will too. I plan on getting the scavenger hunt game for a neighborhood Christmas party. I know it will be one to remember! Thank you for your time and all of your great ideas. You have made it so simple for even the busiest person to throw a phenomenal party!

Kathryn Sepulveda, Nevada USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: