Sunday 22 February 2009

Scavenger hunt planning book is a wonderful resource

Hi Nikki,

What at wonderful resource your scavenger hunt e-book is. The hunt is tonight and I have already spent about three hours prepping with at least 3 more to do. It's raining here so we are keeping game inside the house, on the porch and in the screen in porch too.

The boundaries, rules and age appropriate list were extremely helpful. Our group is ages 8-9 girls. There are 9 girls coming all of whom will be randomly divided into three groups of three. Unfortunately one of the babysitters cancelled last night so I'm now wrestling with three teams and two supervisors.....

Got to go, but I will f/u with news and feedback.. You are amazing to have the care and concern to email me.

I dearly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lee Anne McClymont, North Carolina USA

More details on a great Scavenger Hunt Party Game here

No comments: