Wednesday 17 August 2016

Scavenger hunt for bible study group

Hello.

I read your book yesterday. I will being doing the Scavenger Hunt some time in July. I have until then to get it together. I am doing it for an age group of 12-17 both boys and girls. There should be approximately 6 girls and 6 boys. If invite another group it could potentially be more. For two years I had a neighborhood girls ministry. We use to do all kinds of things. That has been over for about 2 years. Recently I had a bible study for 12 year old boys in my home. That's been over for a month or so. Both groups have asked me to have 'something' for them this summer. They miss me, ahhhh. ha ha just kidding - they like being entertained. Anyway, both were bible study type deals in the past. The hunt doesn't have to do with the bible BUT I am sending them a paper with some short scripture fill in the blanks...that will be their ticket to come to the hunt. I'm thinking about having it in our downtown area - we live a small community. We can be at the park and they will have access to the city building, library, post office, tennis courts, river front, businesses, restaurants, etc... They can work for a while - break for lunch - and go again. I think it will be the boys against the girls. I have a lot of ideas running through my head. I'm going to need to go back through your book and write things down this time. I still need to think about what they have to do, why, what the prizes are etc... Lots to do yet.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Michelle Green, Kentucky USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: