Tuesday 16 June 2009

Already setting up the treasure hunt

Yes, I'm working on setting up the Treasure Hunt. Have read it through twice and am making lists of things to do and items to buy, and understanding how to begin the game and follow through.

The party will be in Fairview Park (a suburb of Cleveland), Ohio, on Saturday, December 9, 2006 in my home.

The special occasion is the 43rd Annual Donahue Family Party- for immediate family only: parent, 5 children, spouses, and grandchildren. There will be a total of 22 people. The age range is 10 years to 70. There are 7 teenagers, 12 adults, 3 children. The theme of the party is 'Memories.' The theme will be played out with old photos, funny family experiences, music and penny candy from the eras of the attendees.

The party consists of cocktails and appetizers, followed by games, dinner, gifts, more games, and sometimes entertainment. Last year we had a juggler/magician. This year I think the Treasure Hunt, Mystery game, and a couple of other games will be enough.

I am still working on clues and challenges. I think I understand how the game works but will email you if I have a problem. Sounds like it will be fun.

Thank you for your email

Julie Donahue, Ohio USA

More details on a great Family Treasure Hunt here

No comments: