Sunday 11 April 2010

A very satisfied customer with the Instant Treasure Hunt

Just wanted to let you know that my treasure hunts were great!. I made 2 because we never know about the weather, so we had one for inside & one for out. This was by far the best one I've ever had, thanks to you & your treasure hunt partygames. This is the first time I've been able to stump my son-in-law & the other adults so I got some personal satisfaction out of it too. The kids loved their hunt and made up another one for themselves afterward. I think we had people looking for clues all day long. Thank you again. I have plenty of ideas for next year too, so I am thrilled with your program. I just can't say thanks you enough ways. The kids enjoy the hunt so much that we may work it into other family events. A very satisfied customer, Mavis

Mavis Mercier, wisconsin, USA

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: