Saturday 17 April 2010

Yard improvement treasure hunt reward

Thanks Nikki,

Yes, I was able to download it and printed it off yesterday. My party is going to be on Sunday, the 3rd of July. I've already started planning the treasure hunt. I live in San Jose, California and my husband and I are throwing a b-b-q for some people that were very involved with the relandscaping of our yard.

It was a huge undertaking and we wanted to give them all a big thank you. So, it'll pretty much be all adults, with the exception of a few little ones (3 and under). We're changing the station names and officers to things that apply to yard work and landscaping. The treasure will be gift certificates for the winners to a local home improvement store.

Please, please, if you have any ideas for me on this theme, let me know . . .

Thanks,

Mona Boomer, California USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: