Sunday 21 October 2007

Disney Tickets are the Treasure

Hi Nikki,

I have just started to go through the manual. I'm not in a hurry. I plan to do the treasure hunt somewhere between now and the end of March.

I'm planning to do the treasure for my two boys because I have 2 tickets for Disneyland and I want to give the tickets to them in a special, fun way.

They don't know anything yet about the Disney trip. I would like to create special memories for the trip and I thought that including a treasure hunt to start with would be a good idea.

I will keep you updated on how it goes, I might have some questions for you though in the near future, I've never put a treasure hunt together before, but I do believe it will be a lot of fun for all of us....

Kind Regards,

Joke De Frenne, Idaho USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: