Monday 1 October 2007

Sporting and competitive boys race through treasure hunt

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for all the information and ideas. My son (8y.o.) had his party here yesterday and it went beautifully. I was pleasantly surprised that it took them an hour to do the treasure hunt - I thought they would race through. There were ten boys and they are very sporting and competitive, so this appealed to their competitive nature but took the sporting bit out of it, which was what I wanted.

Thank you for all your help. I am doing the Easter party at school for the children I teach - 5 year olds - adapted a bit as there will be a lot of them. I am also doing it for my nieces and nephews in Australia when we visit them at Easter.

Naomi Gist, Hong Kong China

More details on a great Easter Treasure Hunt here

No comments: