Monday 29 October 2007

Pirate treasure hunt for sailors

Nikki,

I appreciate your follow up.

I am thinking of using the treasure hunt in a weekend of events during our Island Packet Sailboat Rendezvous. We are the Island Packet dealer for Florida and the Caribbean and every year we host a rendezvous for all the owners in the area. The weekend includes cocktail party, awards banquet, dinner and dancing, seminars. Etc. This is my first year to be in charge of this event and I am a bit overwhelmed with everything I have to get done.

I am thinking of using the treasure hunt on Saturday when we have a sailboat race, however, not everyone wants to participate in the race. I am using the game to fill some of the time for those who choose not to be in the race. To make things easier for me I am considering doing away with the combination portion of the game. I thought I could make it part of the rules that they cannot put the pieces of the puzzle together to determine the clue until they have collected all six pieces.

I liked the ideas for the tasks/challenges you sent with the game. Since we are a sailboat group, I am trying to come up with ideas centered around pirates or nautical things.

Debbie Whitteaker, Florida USA

More details on a great Corporate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: