Saturday 8 September 2007

Can't wait to plan the treasure hunt

Hi Nikki,

I received the treasure hunt download and I've read it about 4 times now. I'm really excited to plan my daughter's party. I think it will be lots of fun. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found your website. Your planner is so well thought out and helpful....I'm hopeful that I'll be able to put together a fun party.

The party is for my daughter's 6th birthday which is at the end of April. I think I'm going to do a Hawaiian theme and have each station named a different island. I've started to think about challenges to do that can relate to the theme. Good thing I've started early. :)

I'm sure I'll be referencing your site often. I may email you to ask some questions if I get stuck. Thanks so much, I can't wait to plan the treasure hunt. :)

Melissa West, Utah USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: