Friday 21 September 2007

Lots of fun and so much laughter

Once we got the treasure hunt started, it went pretty smoothly. I had teams of one adult and one kid, and I mixed them up, so usually the parent didn't get their own kid. I thought that would help the neighbors get to know other people's kids a little better. Everyone had lots of fun and much laughter was heard. The only thing I regret is not having it all in the same room, because some of the tasks were quite funny! The tasks were a bit of a challenge because I had to configure them so that all can participate (we had ages from 2 to 54). So some tasks were better done by the small kids and some tasks were better done by the adults. All in all, I was very pleased and am looking forward to planning my a treasure hunt for my daughter's birthday party in two weeks, which means I better get cracking now!

Thank you very much, that was $30 well spent.

Terri Harmon, Illinois USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: