Thursday 13 September 2007

Easter Sunday treasure hunt in Tampa for all ages

I live in Tampa, FL. So far I am trying to get everything together for Easter Sunday. Right now the last thing I have to do is the treasure map. I will be going out of town on Friday and won't return till Sunday, so today is my last day to finish. I am doing it for my family, I am the oldest daughter, 23, and every year I do an Easter egg hunt with clues they need to find the next egg. They all love it, from my grandmother, 78, to my youngest sister, 16. I think the one who enjoys it the most is my 30 year old brother. This year I wanted to do something a little different and your treasure hunt is going to turn out great. I know they will all have a great time.

I like your customer service involvement. It really shows you care about your customers.

Thanks

Tatyana Capdevila, Florida USA

More details on a great Easter Treasure Hunt here

No comments: