Saturday 1 September 2007

Kids enjoyed treasure hunt challenges

Hi, Nikki,

I wanted to let you know that my son's birthday party was a huge success! If it wasn't for your treasure hunt package deal with pre-printed pages and instructions, there would have been no way I could have had the birthday party at all. I started at noon planning each station and looking for things to do the challenges with, and by the time my son and his 9 junior high-age friends got to the house, I had each station planned, the cake frosted, and treasure chest hidden.

The kids really enjoyed the challenges and had a choice of movies that were pirate themed: Goonies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and National Treasure. Thank you so much for making my job easier and a great hit with the rest of the kids. You know, kids aren't as easily impressed these days, and my younger son is asking for this for his birthday. Thanks again, I'll check out your other add-ons for party ideas!

LeAnn Harrison, Montana USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: