Monday 12 November 2007

Kids were so into treasure hunt tasks

Hi Nikki,

Yes, we did have the treasure hunt and it was a lot of fun. It was for my daughter's 9th birthday and she had 12 guests. We had wished to play it outside but the weather did not cooperate so we stayed inside my house and garage area. It worked out fine to be inside.

The kids were so into the tasks. It was really fun for me to think up creative and fun things for them to do at each city. At one city they had to pick a teammate to be wrapped up in a whole roll of toilet paper. We had an obstacle course and I even through in some math problems to figure out.

For the treasure box I was able to find a bulk bag of gold/chocolate coins to mix in with other loot. It was great and I will definitely be using the plan again in the future.

Thanks for your help.

Beth Petrocelli, New Hampshire USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: