Sunday 4 November 2007

Please to find treasure hunts on Google

Hello Mrs. Wilson,

I was pleased to find your treasure hunt web-site through Google. I have been creating different games and activities for the past 6 years for my soon to be 11 year old, and my creativity seemed drained this year. When I came across your web-site, I thought of so many ways I could use your book and your ideas. I am going to try it on Dec. 2nd with my son and his friends, but also have three young daughters who would love it in the years to come. I am also a school teacher and thought I could use it with my students at school or even for a fun staff party. The ways to use this are endless, thank you for your hard work.

Pat yourself on the back,

Donna Wolford, Ohio USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: