Saturday 3 November 2007

What a success the Halloween party was

Hi Nikki!

Well, let me tell you what a success our children/adult Halloween party was!!!!

Everyone (and I mean everyone) is still telling me how awesome the treasure hunt was. Last year we tried doing it ourselves, and even though the kids had fun running around our 5 acres, it could in NO WAY compare to this years!! Since we did have some difficulty with pay pal at first, it delayed our creative time, but thanks to your book, we pulled it off!

We're inspired to have an adult treasure hunt party next, it's such a great idea. I did give a couple of my friends your e-mail address...so hopefully you'll hear from them.

Good luck in the future.... Thanks again,

Monet and Kris Storkersen, California USA

More details on a great Halloween Treasure Hunt here

No comments: