Saturday 17 November 2007

Next year the grown ups want to play treasure hunt too

Hi Nikki We finally completed our Treasure Hunt last week! We had so much fun -- thank you for the great kick-start!!! I ordered your Treasure Hunt software package way back in February.

Your software was just what I needed to get started, get me thinking about what I wanted to do -- and it was GREAT fun! Everyone, from kids to adults, had a great time! For me, it was like Christmas, having chosen wonderful presents for all -- and watching everyone Ooooh and Aaaah. My participants had a ball! Of course, now that everyone had so much fun, next year I have to come up with a game for EVERYONE -- the grownups want to play, too!!!

Ah, the challenge! We had great fun!

Eileen Blackwood, Minnesota USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: