Tuesday 27 November 2007

Scavenger hunt in Mall for 13th birthday party

Hi Nikki -

I have found the e-book extremely helpful in planning my daughter?s 13th birthday party.

Our party is taking place in Phoenix, Arizona, USA

The party is the weekend of October 7, 2006

The special occasion is my daughter's 13th birthday

The age range is 12-14

We are doing a Mall Hunt as a local mall most of the girls are not familiar with to add extra challenge. I have broken it into three different types - things to take photos of, questions to find answers to and items to collect.

We are checking in to a hotel with a water park, going for dinner to Sweet Tomatoes and then to the mall for the HUNT. After our return to the hotel - I have some games planned for the girls to play - then they can do what they do at this age - talk all night. In the morning, we go to the water park following breakfast and then home around 2:00 PM. Everyone gets a party bag with body glitter, lotion, nail file, nail polish, body powder, etc.......

My daughter has chosen to not be a part of the planning so it will be a surprise to her as well as the girls invited. We are ALL excited about it.

I'm sure I will be referring back to the information in your book frequently over the next few years......

Thanks

Rebecca Ihori, Arizona USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: